Pages

Search blog and web

Is this girl leading me on?

Man this is so confusing and annoying. I asked her out and she said she was seeing someone although her friend seemed to expect her to say yes because we talked about it after. Now I see this girl in a club and it's her birthday, I see her as she walks through a crowd and she says to me It's my birthday, pretty random, so I hug her but nothing more. She then goes off with her friends because she was off to the bar anyway. I go dancing/do some random stuff in the club later she starts dancing and sidles her way up to me but as I start dancing she pulls away. Damn. I don't see why she'd lead me on either we're not even good friends, we barely know each other.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment