Pages

Search blog and web

Still haven't left....

So back in November I posted that things were soooo bad with my wife and I that we talked about splitting for the new year in maybe late January or early February; but that was before things took a turn for the worst with my sister in law who my wife was fond of and got along with good, even though a lot of us(myself included)were not very close to her. Once it was made known after her 2nd heart attack that lapsed her back into a coma how bad it was my wife really really mellowed out, and she took a huge personal interest in my sister in law's well being and was very broken up once she passed away just recently. I was very sad too but honestly I never really got that close to my brother's wife other than family outings 3 or 4 times a year, and we'd normally just discuss the weather or current events but nothing more than that.

So yes here it is late March and I am STILL here, but over the past three months this illness has really made my wife chill out and as a result we are getting along much better.......for now.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment