Pages

Search blog and web

What Where/Are The Things You Did to Help Yourself Recover and Move On?

Aloha!

What I'm asking about are the positive things you are doing/did.... What helped you turn the corner and heal from the emotional devastation of divorce/separation?

For myself:

I did these things prior to filing, but I knew that the marriage was done for me. My limits were reached and then some...

I lost weight, which was pretty easy considering how stressed out I was.

Changed my eating habits, stopped eating crap basically.

Read ALOT of books about self love, spiritualism, did my best to learn what was it about me that helped create THIS.

Sold my bigger/maternity clothes, bought smaller clothes.

Got a JOB after being a SAHM for 8 years that paid very well and bought my own gym equipment.

Maybe a little TMI...

Some women get the boobs done. Since I wear contacts, I'm fixing my eyes first so that I can see my new boobs.

But I did pull a Brandi Glanville... and got my poonanie/female happy patch overhauled.


Now, I'm attending college full-time and studying for the degree/career I've wanted for years. I actually cried from a combination of gratefulness and happiness the first day of class.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment