Pages

Search blog and web

do you think she looks good?

Brittany Gibbons: Why I'm Wearing A Bikini On The Internet


I came across this article online,viewed the pics,and read what the woman had to say.I wanted to share it because I think she's fabulous and I LOVE the photos. The sad part is,I know I'm smaller than the woman in the photos but that voice in my head tells me I'd still look terrible in the bikinis she wears in the photos. It sucks :rolleyes:

Being a curvier female I am so self conscious when it come to my summer wardrobe and the dreaded beach attire.As the weather gets warmer I can feel that slab of dread slide into my gut:(
I look good in regular clothing but summer clothes and beachwear? Not so much. But this woman and her article may have inspired me to be a bit braver this summer and forget about comparing myself to the teeny girls with skinny arms and thighs that don't touch.They look amazing but I'll never be that.I'll always have thick thighs,thick arms,and curves.

Would any of you ladies wear these bathing suits if your figure was similar to the woman in the article?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment