Pages

Search blog and web

Married 48 years - last 15 yrs without sex

For me I know exactly what is going on within my mind, heart and soul as result of no physical contact and no sex with my wife of 48 yeas - no sex for 15 years + 6 months. It is a constant struggle and very discouraging because I don't see how there will ever be a recovery for us. Early in our marriage intimacy was great, we both shared the initiation but now, two people sharing house and bed, that's it.

What I really don't know is what is going on in the mind and soul of my wife? Does she struggle at all? She told me about a years ago, "I don't need to have sex.' she later said she would enjoy it but it is not something she has to have. That tells me a lot because I know her well and her life before we were married. She enjoys a good time, to laugh, etc. And it shows when she is with others. But around me she seems down, depressed. I believe within heer she has a ball of sexual desire pinned up just waiting on it to be lit but not by me based on her comment she does not have to have sex.

All I really would like to know is how is she really feeling not having intimate sexual intercourse with a man this long? What does she think about it or does she not think about it at all.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment