Pages

Search blog and web

What's wrong with me?

I'm 21 years old, and in university. Sometimes I feel like people look at me differently, and that girls are really turned off by me. I've always been insecure about how young I look, often people say things like 'You look about 12', although that is mostly banter between friends. I am 5 ft 8, but I'm pretty thin (around 130 pounds). I shower everyday, I like to look smart, and not to blow my own trumpet but I would say I'm at least average when it comes to my face (My face makes me look pretty young aswell). Not to seem stupid, but are girls turned off by:

A. Short/Thin guys?
B: Guys that look pretty young?
C: Guys that look kind of geeky? (Although I do a science course, so everyone in my modules is pretty much a geek)

I just honestly want to find out what I can do to improve my appearance, or attitude.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment