Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend living with his ex...

They got together when they were 14, and they were together for 5 years.

She didn't get on with her mum and ended up getting kicked out and they no longer speak, so she had no other choice but to move in with him. His family weren't so happy about it at first but they kind of had to accept it. 5 years down the line and they split up, she breaks up with him after a few months of arguing and not speaking to eachother (this was the december just gone).

I knew him before that as I was his friend at work and he would tell us about the arguing and not speaking, and I could see she was making him feel like ****. A while after that, mid Jan, we got together.
But she refuses to move out! She's living at his dads house, no job, no money, not at school/college but she hasn't got many places to go because shes pushing her friends away and doesn't talk to her family, and he's too nice to just "throw her out" which is fair enough, but it's a bit complicated that I can't go near his house because if she see's me it would be a little awkward...

Whenever I tell anyone this they all think that he's being a liar and that hes still with her etc but honestly he's not, I know him well and just to put that out there because none of you know him, he's not playing me.

But any advice on a situation like this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment