Pages

Search blog and web

The "need" to be the best

Perhaps it's just my male perspective, or my low partner count, but it seems to me there is a fundamental difference in this regard between the genders. I never hear women talk about needing to give their men "the best" oral, sex, kissing he's ever had, where with men, it seems that there it's this innate bar that we are always reaching for- to be better at oral, to be better at sex. To be the one that "rocks her world" even if she has only been with you, and had no experience outside your relationship.

Men, women, chime in here- is this just an inherent guy thing, is it a "nice guy" trait, a studly "alpha" ( :rofl: ) trait?

Ladies, do you ever feel the same, like you want to be the best your guy could ever have, so you keep trying harder and doing new things?

It's interesting, because I've only ever seen this with us guys.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment