Pages

Search blog and web

how do you forgive????

How do you forgive the person that you loved and been with and that you discovered that they cheated on you...
Not only that but when I discovered that and kicked her out of the house to think about what she did to us and how did she destroyed her family. guess what she do after .. she continue her $hit and sleep with at least 6 more different guys.
She was still cheating while we were in therapy and MC
She was cheating while I was in the hospital due to stress and no sleep.
She brought her Coworker that she was cheating with to my own home and while my kids were sleeping upstairs while I was overseas to see my parents and to relax for a bit.....

Believe it or not she is a MOM.....

Now she wants back ... she wants her family back.... she wants to go to counselor again... she wants what we had.....

Don't get me wrong .. I am not a mess right now.. thanks to TAM and my family and friends.. I am much stronger person and specially after reading no more nice guy and married man sex life.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment