Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies, should I be worried?

I'm starting to get resentful of my gfs lack of drive and it has really been getting to me.

We are both in our early 20s and both work at the same place (though different departments). I work nearly 50 hours a week, and that is with overtime (which I almost always take) and am almost always happy to go in if I get called asking if I want to.

My gf however is the opposite. She only works about 30 hours a week, if that, never takes any overtime and never goes in when called. The thing is we've been together 1 1/12 years and we've been talking about marriage and getting a place together (which she has told me she really wants as do I).

However, her lack of willingness to work, has really started to bother me.

Granted, she does go to school, but she only has two classes and when she's not working or school she is hanging out with her friends or will spend an entire day just sleeping.

I just have a bad feeling that if she's not willing to do any extra work at her job, how will she act when it comes to marriage or especially kids? She always complains about how "She doesn't have much money" and "How stressful work is", yet she's not willing to work extra hours to get more money. And even though she is in school, she's just taking history and math class, she doesn't know what she wants to major in.

I just hate feeling like I'm the only one busting my *** to pay bills and help towards a future together while she's taking the bare minimum. Especially since she always brings up how she wants us to get our own place and get married.

Thanks for listening!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment