Pages

Search blog and web

Am I really so out of line?

I found a bag full of many sentimental things my boyfriend had kept of
His ex girlfriend. He has denied having possessing anything like this. I
State my displeasure of him holding on to it he gets rid of it. Recently he's done some very shady suspicious things all of which re always somehow my fault. I double checked to make he had gotten round to getting rid of it and he caught me looking in the place it was hidden. He became furious. Didn't speak to me for hours then when I said I wanted to clear the air he turned it into an argument and said 'fuck you fuck' and chanted 'go home go home'. I also recently found
Out that after I deleted my facebook account he changed his relationship status to not being in a relationship. He claims he did it to test me, that he was seeing if I'd check on him. I don't really understand because his facebook has always had very little information accessible so I don't really get what I was suppose to be checking on. I know it may seem tedious but some opinions would be so much appreciated, I feel completely exhausted trying to work out why I deserve that verbal abuse and him saying he can't be with me of i don't fully trust him, how can i when he does these things?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment