Pages

Search blog and web

Sex on first date, sex on call help me!!!

Hi guys
I met this guy like 3 months ago on a date site, we went on a first date. We clicked had so much to talk about and even more to laugh about. Well we ended up at his and had sex(mistake number 1).
I left his house the next day. Well we never spoke or text after that and he didn't reply my text anyways.
3months later in the middle of the night I get this text from a strange number an when I asked who it was he got mad for me not having his number, well he invited me over that night for a drink and tv and we split the cab fare by 50% to his house. Of course we ended up with sex.
Next day,I was up dresses and ready to go. But he ask why my mood was weird to be honest I didn't have a mood, I just wanted to give him space in the morning . I sat around his for another 10minutes, then left with no kiss or hug or nothing.
I felt like ******** after I left his house. This is the text I sent him before I got on the train *** Hey, just so we are clear I wasn't worried or anything. Matter of fact I thought you were a little unlike your usual self. Not sure why so I drew my own conclusions. ***
Well as I know he won't reply.
I have always liked this guy since from first date. Well it's like having the same feeling all over again. I feel he needs me for sex, I like him. And was wondering if I can ask him what he's doing on valentine's day.
What should I do please help.


Peace xx




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment