Pages

Search blog and web

Didn't take the bait this time!

So earlier this evening after my wife and I get back home I go and take out the trash and forget to close the back door, which in return allows one of our cats to get out for about 10 seconds and also lets in a harmless moth. Well my wife being the dramatic person that she is GOES OFF on me about it and starts shouting and swearing at me, and normally I would then return fire with a few insults and get even louder......but not tonight.

Instead I took a deeeep breath and calmly went into the bedroom and slowly closed the door and locked it(while she was still screaming at me), and I simply put on the hockey game and relaxed on the bed for about 15 minutes to let her calm her azz down. And it seemed to work because she was a lot calmer when I came out and then never said another word about the door all night. :D




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment