Pages

Search blog and web

Both of you cheated? What happened?

I don't see this very often here on TAM, but if both you and your spouse have cheated (my situation), would you mind telling your story?

False R's?
Separated?
Quick divorce?
False R's - then a D?
Reconciling now?
Divorced and sad?
Divorced and happy?
Did you end up w/ your AP?
Was your's or your H/W's A discovered first?

A situation like this brings more to the table than "Kick the b@astard/b!tch out", IMO...for instance, I'm willing to cut my W (maybe stbxW) some slack about her A, because I drew first blood.

While it makes great drama, this is a real cluster-fvck if you are involved. The dynamics of "double-dipping" (should I register that as a TAM acronym?), are such that most here on TAM simply can not fully comprehend.

Hopefully there are not many here dealing w/ this, but if you are in this situation, and are willing - please share your story.

Infidelity Articles By Katie Lersch » We Both Cheated. Now What?

*EDIT: I think there are some "betrayeds" here on TAM that have cheated in the past but will not admit it, because now they have the "power" in the R (or lack thereof).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment