Pages

Search blog and web

Husband hasn't had alcohol for a year, until tonight...

So, I am aware that my husband has a binge drinking problem, he did it six times after we were married, I said "no more" he hasnt for a year, tonight he picked up a 26 oz bottle of Gin, and drank it in 3 hours. Scary...

He is very agressive to the point I feel I will get injured, he is laughing at the time but doesn't know his strength, and he is completely inapropriate, I got him to go for a walk and he broke some nice hedges of a neighbors on purpose (so embarassing) and then proceeded to be mouthy to a few passers by, and then ran full speed down the wet road and finally wiped out and slid, he then ran back home (his shoes fell off at this point) and climbed over our fence and fell to the ground. I grabbed my dogs and left for a while, knowing he would pass out. He is 34.

I don't have any doubts about his addictions and our marriage is over for many reasons, I want to know something tho as I am not an expert with alcohol, my Dad drank too much but I never saw it.

What I am wondering is: Is his strong aggression and slight violent behavior strictly due to that huge amount of alcohol? Or is this part of his personality and comes out when drinking? I am just curious I guess if anyone can react that way or you gotta be a bit of an aggresive jerk to start with?

I am also posting this because I always want to look back at this reminder of one of his episodes.

:confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment