Pages

Search blog and web

How to approach her

There's this girl in my lectures (and one of my workshops) who find really attractive and seems like a nice person. But I felt that she may be out of my league so didnt bother approaching her.

However recently I've noticed her glancing over at me numerous times in lectures and she smiles at me when we walk past each other (granted that's just being polite). However I always put myself down that she probably won't be interested in me, so I'm really confused on how I should approach her?

I've always lacked confidence in myself and always took time to feel comfortable around new people. I really like her and hope you guys can give me some advice on how I could approach her and what to do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment