Pages

Search blog and web

Anxiety/Panic attacks!

As anyone who's truely had severe panic and/or anxiety attacks you are fully aware that your brain feels like the photo I posted below! I suffered them on and off for about 5 years back in the mid to late 90's, and it is a very scary and debilitating feeling that can go on for minutes or hours or days, and your thoughts are completely scrambled going 100mph making it hard to think or breathe!

Well fast forward to 2013 and I have not had one in about 12 years and I got help without medication using simple brain exercises & meditation, and I would like to help anyone here who wants it and I am pretty confident I can talk you down from that ledge that I used to be on. :)

(YOUR BRAIN DURING AN ATTACK!)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment