Pages

Search blog and web

my wife crushed my heart

Allmost a week ago on my way back from a work trip i found out from my neighboor that a guy was trying to hit on my wife on facebook. i asked her and she said yeah he did and she told him that she was married and not interested and the man wouldnt leave her alone. i signed into her facebook because we both have our passwords saved into the computer and found some things a little more disturbing. I found the messages from the man , and he was telling my wife that shes sexy and hott and this and that and she was tellling him thank you, she then did go on to tell him she was married. But i also found numerous other messages from other men, harmless conversation but long conversations. I was a little upset at this, then i remembered that when we first got together she got on yahoo messenger alot and talked to guys. I then asked for her to show me her yahoo account and things got crazy, she didnt want to show me. After 5 hours of begging and pleading i finnaly got her to show me and i was astounded at what i saw. She was webcamming with men while i was away on work, and there was a perticular man she very much enjoyed talking to. She went as far as to tell this man it was her favorite part of the day to talk to him. they shared pictures of theyre selves ( nude ) and she went on to tell him she would "leave him speachless". i was very crushed over this, just knowing my wife was somewhat emotionally envoled with this person and "wanting" him and not myself. Im not goin to say im a saint, i have not been the greatest of a husband lately. i realize i put alot of things before my wife and i realize alot has to change on my part. She told me she still loves me but we have grown apart. I would like to get things back to the way they were and i need some help, getting over this yahoo incident and help with ways to make things better , things i can do to show her i love her and still care. thank you for your help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment