Pages

Search blog and web

Having to choose between two girls?

I started casually seeing two girls about two months ago, I met girl A and started seeing her about two months before girl B. To an extent i'm pretty chuffed at the situation as it is, i'm not specifically out for a girlfriend right now... You can probably see where this is going.

Getting the feeling that girl A is now more emotionally attached than before, despite our original FWB type relationship. She's already said specifically that she wouldn't be happy with me sleeping with other girls and I said I wouldn't. We see each other a fair amount in a social setting, so I want to avoid making things awkward with a blowup or something. She's a lovely girl but whilst we have some common interests, I don't always find her interesting to talk to.

Girl B i'm not very sure about at all, we haven't laid down any rules since it's so new (only seen her a few times) and happened really unexpectedly. She's into me but i'm not sure if she's at a similar level to girl A or not, or if she's going to get to that level too. I have known her for a while so I don't want to have to make things awkward either. She's a great girl to talk to face although we don't always share the same interests. One downside is she's a bit taller than me so I find things a bit strange (can't help it), especially if she's wearing heels and towering above me.

Both girls have their pros and cons in a relationship sense so that's why i've got a hard time just thinking to myself "she's the one I want to go out with". I don't want to mess around either girl but I enjoy our current standings rather than having to commit to a relationship. Should I play it casually and see how things turn out? Play it decisively and cut one girl out of the equation? I don't know...

What would you do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment