Pages

Search blog and web

Depressed because of a girl

I like a girl, and asked her out. She kindly rejected me, which is fine (she said she would say yes if it wasn't such a bad time), but I'm now questioning everything. She displayed so many signs that she liked me, yet told me that she's not really that interested in me.

So now I do not know what girls think of me. If a girl liked me and tried to show it, I won't be able to tell. If I can't do this, I will never have a relationship. And if I'll never have someone in my life who makes it worth living, it might as well end already.

I feel really depressed. I can't work, can't eat, can't sleep, can't stop thinking about the idea - or reality - of never having someone who loves me. I really need some help/advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment