Pages

Search blog and web

Valentines day Ideas?

Right so I'm thinking of telling this girl that I like her on valentines day... I'm not sure how, she knows I like her, in fact, I was talking to a friend and she said that she's enjoying the fact I like her but hasn't made her mind up yet.

So what do I do? Buy her a card or make her one, but then what would I put in it? Tell her how I feel or understate it? Do I write a cheesy poem like 'roses are red, so is the state, let's be comrades, because you are great?' Or do I just keep it short and simple?

Even then what do I get her? I gave someone a giant chocolate bar so that's out of the question, do I even get her anything?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated



Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment