Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over somebody you really like?

Basically, there was this girl that I really liked, still do, she kind of half-liked me, one of my friends split up with his girlfriend and now they're all over each other, haven't ever had a girlfriend (18 years old how sad is that ), first person I've ever really liked, have to see them both together every day at college, no way I can get away from it really (fat **** so don't really have any friends outside of this group, tried changing it, lost 2 stone since November but you cannot really see a difference) everybody take the piss out of me liking her before, and now when they do it it's horrible inside, try and laugh it off but cannot really. Any tips on how to just forget about liking her? Probably sounds like I'm pathetic, I guess that would be a true word to describe me anyway. Just lock my self away in the library and study alone whilst at college?


This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment