Pages

Search blog and web

Fall back in love?

I'm new to the forum.
I'm very curious to know is it possible to fall back in love with your spouse?

A little back story. Married 32 years. At about year 28 we separated for 1.5 years. (I left)

When I agreed to come back I assumed things would be better- & they have, off & on. However, there are times that I just look at him & want to punch him in the face (figuratively - not literally) There are times I can't stand the site of him, can't stand to be in the same room with him. This is not all of the time though.

He has done some things that I just can't get past.
I know you're supposed to let the past be in the past - BUT if you haven't resolved the issues from the past....How can you move on & be in love again?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment