Pages

Search blog and web

Dating conundrums with women?

So, met a girl I knew at Uni at a science fair. Got number, invited for drink, drink turned in to an impromptu meal. Chemistry a little lacking but I was still interested and suggested cinema next time. She seemed pleased and said yes. Cinema date disaster. I was tired, yawning etc. film crap. On way out held her hand and although she accepted I could tell she tensed and so I let go. The when I offered to walk her to her car she became really edgy. I felt sad and a little hurt she didn't trust me as we had known me for a good while. Went on my way and decided to park it.

Was really surprised when she called me a week later. Reason for call unclear but I assumed it meant she might still be interested. Suggested going for a walk and again she became edgy. So that was it, no further contact.

I never understand women and dating. What went wrong? And why on earth did she call again? My interpretation in the end was that she was keen for a boyfriend but on reflection decided I didn't quite fit bill. I seem to get every frustrating combination of encouragement and rejection!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment