Pages

Search blog and web

Embarrassing situation

Hi All,

I'm in my second year of uni this year and got into a relationship with a black girl during the first few weeks October. I am asian but not your typical corner shop kind of guy. I've had a few girlfriends before but my current girlfriend is all that I would want from a girl apart from one thing which I find weird.
We both live together in rented accommodation with other friends and share almost everything. The problem I have is that my girlfriend only wants to have anal sex. I know this might sound great to some and at first I was hell yeah but its getting to a stage now where I'm worried about her and wondering if theres something wrong with me or her.
Like I said at first it was great but after a while you want to do it normally but she says that she finds anal more exciting.
I don't want to ask anyone I know in case they think I'm mad.
Does anyone else have similar experiences?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment