Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking..

I know I am silly for considering a divorce,
but my mental health is at stake..

My MIL and BIL live with us and I am sick of BIL. He does not do anything, he eats, sleeps, plays video games, watches tv all day. MIL is paying us nearly half of the mortgage and paying for him too. MIL is about 60 years old and still working (low income I think).

There are times when my hatred over BIL gets the best of me (I have anxiety disorder), sometimes I am thinking of hurting myself, committing suicide or leave.

I've told my husband to talk to BIL about doing something. I would hate BIL lives with us until we're getting older.

Husband said he will do this and that towards BIL to get him out of the house (when we're older or when MIL is dead). I told him I'd give him a limit or I'd leave. I haven't set a limit yet.

But even now I am telling my husband to get BIL to do something, BIL still hasn't done anything.

I am not very good at explaining things, I have a headache. Thanks..

I am just thinking of leaving now.. than wait and be more miserable and still end up in a divorce (if I don't end up dead from suicide first).




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment