Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationship- 5600miles apart?

Hi everyone, I am a korean girl who used to study in a university as an exchange student for a year. So I've been with him for 8months and now I'm going back to Korea in march. He is british and lives in england and it's thousand miles away from korea, but i still dont want to break up with him. Every time I meet up with him i constantly act like a bitch these days, maybe its because im afraid of falling in love more and more with him.
Im sure I can come to england for a holiday and he can come too, but i cant even imagine so many days apart.. He keeps saying every things going to be alright, lets just see how things go like this. So my question is, is there anyone who's in a long distance relationship like me and how does it go? Are you still in a relationship?
I'll be really thankful for any advices!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment