Pages

Search blog and web

Is my boyfriend being unreasonable or am I?

Okay, so a tiny bit of background information - I won't go into it too much detail because that isn't the issue here but essentially, I'm in a secret relationship with my ex-tutor; he quite a bit older than me and there are frequent desputes between us.

His job is extremely time consuming and he very rarely has time for me - I never feel loved by him and I'm constantly the one who suggests we do something; it actually makes me feel like I'm pestering to see him. He calls me demanding which upsets me because the only reason I probably am is because he never has the time to make the effort. I text him explaining I was very unhappy and felt as though we have constant problems and he sent me a voicemail saying he doesn't have the time for this conversation.

So, here's the main point: he's a teacher at a college and next week Ofsted are in for 3 days and last week, he said to me that he needs at least 2 weeks to focus - essentially meaning, I can't see him for the said period.

Is he being unfair to expect me to simply consent to such a thing or am I being, well, demanding?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment