Pages

Search blog and web

Husband didn't bother to come home last night...

So it's 7:07 am and my husband has still not come home from going out last night. I have tried calling and his cell and he doesn't answer.
This is the last straw. I have been wanting a divorce for a long time now. I have brought it up several times to him and he says that we need to try harder, go back to counseling (we went once a week for over a year, all appointments initiated by me), that all couples go through hard times. I have asked him to move out to go stay with a friend or family member for a while so we can think things through and get some space, he refuses.
He always said that there is no reason for a married person to stay out past bar close. He has always insisted that if I go out with friends that I come home, to call and he would come get me. This includes when I have went out with my friends that live in a town 40 minutes away. In the 7 years we have been together I have always came home and always by 1:00 am. I go out about 3-4 times a year.
He has done this several times before not come home or come home 4, 5, 6 am.
I know when he comes home he will be hung over and just want to go sleep it off and not talk. He'll have some excuse and tell me I'm acting crazy and have no reason to be upset. He'll then say he won't care if I did the same. Easy to say when I don't and wouldn't.

We have two young children – 3 and 2 and I have two older girls 13 and 10. I have no family close by at all. How do I get him out of the house until a divorce can be done?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment