Pages

Search blog and web

Dissapointed in myself over my in-ability to attract

So as of last night i officially realised that i am hopeless as hell at pulling or attracting girls in general. Long story short, brought up in a religious household, never hit on a girl or even tried anything with a girl before uni, changed my mind over sex before marriage. Now 19 yo, i missed that time period when everyone was 16/17 and learned to pull because they were actually trying to do so.

Now nearly 20 at uni and i dont have a hope in hell to get a gf or pull over my massive lack of experience and the fact that i am so nervous that i physically feel out of breath at the thought of approaching a girl. Naturally this results in me pussying out 85% of the time, and the 15% of the time that i do, i either look like a complete nervous wreck or at the very most manage to make out in those rare occasions.

I dont even feel sexually frustrated, i just feel dissapointed in myself, demasculated and weak. Im dying to sort out this part of my life. PUA community looks like a lifeline, but i dont have the time or the money to get involved in that. Worst part is i know what it takes to attract or pull, but i can never get myself to just get the confidence and get over these nerves. I am a complete pussy and i find it near impossible to overcome it.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment