Pages

Search blog and web

Fitness test

Just started reading Married man sex primer and its interesting to say the least. Just finished up the part about how a wife does these fitness tests. I have to say I never really thought about it like that.

So that was the last part of the book i read before going to bed. This morning the wife and I are downstairs getting ready for work. She forgot her purse upstairs and asked me to get it so she could leave quicker. My first instinct was to do it but as I took that first step, I swear i heard warning sirens going off in my head.....

That along with my inner voice saying STOP STUPID! This is the classic example used in the book....shes making you do something she can do her damn self. Immediately I turned around and told her to do it herself because I had to get to work too. She got a little annoyed but didnt put up a fight and off she went.

Nice little baby step on the way to recovery using the MAP.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment