Pages

Search blog and web

Straight guy dilemma

The other night, this 20yo straight Russian guy I know somewhat (we only ever played poker as a group a lot) asked me to come round and get **** faced cause he was feeling low.

So I did and then he started getting weird, I can't remember the exact order of events (**** faced) but he asked me loads of graphic questions about sex, like what I'm good at and what I like. He kept sticking his head between my legs and even bit me (I took the pic as proof his head was between my legs,don't wanna be seen as a predatory gay) he kept masturbating in front of me and saying I should too as it's so good on md. Grabbed my genitals, listed reasons he wished he was gay and listed reasons he never could be.

What the hell?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment