Pages

Search blog and web

What to do...

So I've been with my girlfriend for over a year now, and as far as I knew it's going pretty well. However, after we'd been together for about 2 months, A friend of mine discovered, accidentally, that she was registered in a dating/networking kind of site. Now I don't know much about this site as I've never used it, but she was listed as single. This bothered me, so I brought it up with her and she said she hadn't even realised, and deleted the profile.
I hadn't even thought about it again since, but yesterday I was using her laptop, and when I typed something in the search bar the name of the the website came up. Me being nosey and slightly worried, I went onto the website and when I clicked the username box, an entry came up on the auto fill thing.
I probably should have stopped there and just asked her, but as she was in the shower I stupidly decided to snoop a bit. The profile for that username is listed as single, and even though the details don't exactly match hers, they're not dissimilar, and the last login was the 20th of Jan.

I don't really know what to do - should I just ask her straight? I don't know why I didn't yesterday and I've been pondering it for over a day now and it's still bothering me :(. Any advice would be great, sorry this is a bit of an essay...




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment