Pages

Search blog and web

Advice about ex-spouse

I have been divorced for years and have since re-married, however my current husband and I are separated. A major issue in our marriage is my ex-husband. We don't really talk much anymore and I have no idea what he's doing with his life, but I admit I am still unable to fully let go of our marriage and divorce. He is one of my friends on Facebook and it is comforting to me. I can see that he's still alive and doing well without the stress of talking directly to him. I know this is not an excuse, but I was very young when we got married and I was really in love. It's just a difficult area for me.

I am current hubby's first wife and major love so he really doesn't sympathize at all with how I feel. He wants hubby #1 completely gone and erased as if he never existed.

Can anyone share their thoughts or give advice about this? I don't want to hurt my husband but I also want to let go of my ex on my own time. We used to talk and I used to go see him and over time it's become like this where we just Facebook observe each other. I'm sure eventually I'll be able to let go of that, too and it will be easier on my time. What do you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment