Pages

Search blog and web

STBHX shrugs being a parent

What a loser. I thought I could get through this divorce without losing every ounce of respect but... he is in law enforcement. He's senior so he gets his pick of shifts. So what does he do? This year he picks night shift with weekends off.

That leaves me with full responsbility for:

Getting our son ready for school, taking him to and from school, then to afternoon daycare. I work full time I have to leave work at 2pm to do this then go back to work.

ALL HOMEWORK. Our son is special needs. I can't even begin to tell you how hard this is dealing with this on my own. Every night its a struggle for hours. It wears me down.

The only time his "father" turns up is to pick him up Friday night for the fun times. He has managed to make himself completely unavailable for any parenting responsbilities. How convenient. He doesn't see his teachers, talk to the school, help him in any way.

Even when he has him on weekends he doesn't spend any one on one time with him. My son says daddy's always on his computer and when they do do something, its visiting or going out with my STBHX's girlfriends. Geezz...

I can't help but think what a loser this guy is. What a sad excuse for a parent.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment