Pages

Search blog and web

Is this guy interested in me?

There's a male stranger whom I see almost every morning and we go to the same college.

I don't know if he's interested in me or not because he stares at me and when I catch him (I must have given him a cold glare - it's my neutral look unfortunately) he completely stops staring for weeks or months. And then I get curious 'why isn't he looking anymore' (I hate it, but I always get like this) so when I'm the one doing all the staring, he ignores me. But I've noticed when I ignore him, it's him doing all the staring. See, once I tried smiling at him and he started fidgeting with his hair, looking away, then back at me and then away and scratching the back of his ear and not looking in my direction. Why does he stare when I ignore him and ignore me when I stare? And when I smile he looks uncomfortable, which begs the question: why does he stare? If he doesn't like me, I wish he would stop staring but if he does, then I hope he would at least smile. Okay, I guess I can't put all this on him because I am often accused of looking moody all the time. I don't want to so und conceited but I also get told by a lot of people that I'm beautiful and strangers compliment me too, so maybe he thinks I'm unapproachable or something?. I'm shy though which is why I rarely smile.

Yesterday I was somewhere [alone] and I saw him. I came, finished whatever I came to do and left. As I was leaving I casually looked over at him and caught him looking at me slyly lol. I'd like to think my mind wasn't playing tricks on me, but I could swear he was looking at me. He was leaning on his hands and pretending he was looking at the table but when I looked over at him, he was totally looking at me! It looked proper awkward though because the way he was leaning and where he was looking didn't fit. He was looking at me from one eye, the other eye was hidden from view (it looked weird but I found it cute). I smiled at him (it was a small smile, but still a smile) and he quickly looked away. What does this mean?

Is he interested in me? Or am I over analyzing everything?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment