Pages

Search blog and web

'Nice guys' and why they're not actually nice....

It has always confused me, this whole 'nice guy' thing. I'm nice so you should go out with me, I'm nice so why have you friend-zoned me...Ha, makes me laugh.

Nice guys aren't actually nice are they? Lets be honest, the common traits you'd associate with a nice guy are:

Pushy?
Insecure?
Clingy?
Over complimentary?

Of course not all, but these are just some of the traits which a nice guy might have. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but since when did a guy being pushy become nice? When did a clingy guy become nice? It doesn't make sense....

And it's not woman are attracted to bad guys, it's just the bad guy usually possess the traits a woman likes, spontaneity/Funny/Outgoing (Extrovert) and so on.....

So next time you see a hot girl with a mediocre looking guy who wears glasses amd studies in the library all the time, have a think that just MAYBE that guy has the traits of the typical bad guy, that's my take on it.

Anyway, none of this really matter to be fair, just be yourself. Trying to be something you're not is EASY... for a while, then the act is hard to maintain, just like lying... :)




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment