Pages

Search blog and web

Stressed husband needs help

Hello friends,

I write to you in despair hoping I would get some sound advice. I met my wife exactly three years ago and got married to her one and a half year ago. A couple of months before our marriage, I had to relocate to another state due to job. She couldnt move with me as she was still in school. She is a really nice, innocent and sweet women. Our problem in marriage started due to my anxiety issues. I read some news on the internet where some young women got abducted. As I didint live with her I started fearing for her safety. My anxiety got so bad that I started calling her multiple times during a day. If she didnt respond for a couple of hours, I would have my friends go check on her. I was calling her once every hour!! I would get mad at her when she didnt pick up. She came and lived with me during her summer vacations and all her breaks. I wouldnt even let her go out alone even in day light because I feared someone might harm her. She told me to not be so protective all the time . For past several months she kept telling me that I should change because she is loosing her attraction towards me because of my actions. I would tell her that I would change but then I would go back to my ways. I think yesterday she reached a tipping point and she said she no longer wants to stay married to me. I told her that this time,I will really change. She says it doesn't matter. She has lost all her feelings. She says she loves me but she is not IN love with me.

What should I do friends? I am really devastated. She is such a nice and wonderful girl. I don't want to loose her. I told her
that we can try marriage counseling. That will surely help us. She says she doesn't want marriage counseling as she just doesn't want to stay married. She says I feel more like her parent/friend than her husband.

I don't know what has suddenly happened to her. The hard part is that she lives 2000 miles away from me so I cant even talk to her face to face.

Just two weeks ago when I was coming back home after dropping her to her city, she cried when I left. So she did have some feelings at least two weeks ago. I want to at least talk to her face to face before we make some major decision. But it seems she doesn't even wanna do that.

The only positive thing that I can think of is after I pleaded her to change her mind today. She said OK, I will think about it. Is there any hope for me? Will reducing my calls to once every day help as that will give her some space?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment