Pages

Search blog and web

What do I do about this???

I've been dating a divorced dad of 2 for almost 5 months. We started off quite hot and heavy... Very good chemistry. But with his kids and work it has been tough to see each other. Overall, I really like him... Even though I often feel like he is self involved.

Anyway, I just found out I may be getting laid off due to budget etc. I have a very good career. This is devastating to me... And my career is one that I may need to relocate. I could stay in the same city, but better jobs will be elsewhere.

My boyfriend hasn't seemed all that concerned about my level of fear over this. In fact, he didn't call me (only texted) the entire day after I found out. Well tonight I talked to him about "where we stand". he still hasn't introduced me to his kids.

He said that he doesn't want to see anyone but me but that I shouldn't feel any pressure from him to stay in this city... On his behalf. He said he would be sad .. If I left. But he understands it's my career.

That kinda hurt... So I said "but do you think we have a chance?". He said yes... We can talk for hours and we have amazing physical connection. That he really hopes it works out that I stay in this city but he understands if it doesn't.

He never mentioned meeting his kids... Or anything about the future other than he'd like to "keep building on what we have."
He mentioned the physical connection several times though....

Considering this crossroads that I'm at... I'm fragile. Is he basically telling me a lot of NOTHING or is it my imagination?

He seemed nervous talking about it... As was I... But I felt like I was fed a company line... You know? Am I reading too much into it?
Posted via Mobile Device




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment