Pages

Search blog and web

Help with guy I want to get to know!

Basically, I'm at university (first year) and there's this boy who I always see around when we're out and usually drunk! Whilst drunk, I added him on facebook, and next time I saw him went up to him and said 'I added you on facebook 'cos I think you're hot' and he was just like, oh okay thanks. I saw him again last night, and he was like, talking and smiling at me, and making eyes etc... and afterwatds he spoke to me on facebook and said 'I'm not sure this is appropriate and I'm very drunk, but you're kind of cute' and we had a little conversation, which lead to me asking him whether he wanted to meet up when we were sober to which he said, 'yeah sure.' I said 'are you sure you aren't going to regret this in the morning' and he didn't answer/recieve the message til today, and he hasn't replied... :/


I really want to see this boy.. and get to know him but I'm not sure what the next step is???




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment