Pages

Search blog and web

Input PLEASE!

Ok I just got married in August to a man I have been seeing for 5 years. I thought everything was absolutley perfect. 3 days ago I found 3 conversations all offering sex and requesting pictures again. My world fell apart. All conversations have happened the 3 times I have been out of town. He claims he had no idea about the conversations and he must have been too drunk to have his phone and his best friend claims it was him playing a "joke". This does not feel like a joke to me and I am struggling to pretend like everything is normal. I just can't stand the way I feel should I beleive that this is not him like I so badly want to or am I being played for a fool.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment