Pages

Search blog and web

Lost my lover - "You're a romantic and that's a turn-off for any female"

Had a lover.

Yesterday bought her nice flowers and she freaked out.

I thought she didn't like them, but she said I treat her like a girlfriend, which she's not - she said I am too kind, gentle and caring, I buy her flowers and give her nice presents. She likes me more when treat her like a bitch.

I don't know what's wrong and I never pretended to be her boyfriend, but I like her and I wanted to show it to her. She then told me that she ****ed with some other guy 4 hours before she'd met me, but I'm way better at sex so she's glad to see me. I just told her that she could've at least lied - I arranged a nice week-end trip for us and I wanted just for the week-end to pretend we live in another world, not so dirty and low - so when she mentioned that she ****ed another guy, I just felt down. Not because she's not free - I said I didn't judge - but it just destroyed the magic for me and I didn't want to go on this trip anymore.

She said that's exactly my problem:
"You're a human, your kind is extinct, my boy. I thought you were a pretender, but you really are a romantic and that's a turn-off for any female"

Is she right? It's not the first time this is happening to me, so I'm starting to question myself.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment