Pages

Search blog and web

Her feelings changed in a week. How?

Okay, so it's over with my girlfriend. I don't like it, but I accept that.

I've done a couple of threads, but I'll just do a quick summary of what happened. She really liked me, I'd been single for two months so wasn't sure on a relationship. We'd hang out as friends and then I got to really like her too. We started going out, everything was great - like the best relationship I've been in. Then she goes home for Christmas and says it's not working out and wants to end it. Turns out our mutual friends apparently compare her to my ex, and she can't deal with it. We meet up to finish it, she says her feelings are gone for me because the stress of worrying has effectively made her stop liking me. Since it's her birthday I give her her present I'd got her. She goes home crying, and later messages me saying she has still feelings for me and that she had lied earlier to make things easier, and want's to take it slow. That doesn't work out - she's busy and the only time we meet up she's off with me. I get a text later that week saying it's not working and t o end it. She starts acting bitchy on texts and calls, because I guess am trying to work out what happened to fix it. She then says it's over and she wouldn't be bothered if I got with another girl now. She's short and to the point with texts.


Out with mutual friends last night, and she's there. Comes up to me and asks if am alright. See her glancing over at me to talk to her - and when we talk it's like nothings changed - like it used to be. But it has changed. And I don't get it. Text her last night to say I made the train home, and she just replied 'ok'. That's it. Whatever.

How can her feelings have changed so quickly when she burst into tears the other week because she still had feelings for me?

She want's to try out being friends. I don't know what that will achieve. It'd probably be better if I was away from her, because she's messed me up and am still into her. Unless we try being friends again and see what happens? I dunno. Feel pathetic even asking all this.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment