Pages

Search blog and web

Because of family.....

Because of my family I go for angry long walks at this hour when no one is about and tucked up in bed. Its Sunday morning not even 6 am and I've just been out for yet another walk to town and back. Is this normal?

Basically, I'm being pressured to finish my medication because I got a bit unwell. I've taken all of them except leaving 2 and then getting angry and cutting them up, putting them in the bin and refusing (in my head) to go to the next DR's appointment. I just feel so much pressure from all sides of the family, my Mum's concern and reminder of me being unwell, my Dad's unsympathetic and lack of care, which is normal when I'm normal.

But basically, I really don't want to be sectioned again. I did in 2009 but want to feel like it won't happen yet I can't turn to anyone for re-assurance.

Sod it! I just want my life back!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment