Pages

Search blog and web

Decided to forgive my boyfriend for hitting me, but he's changed his number

I made this thread a couple of days ago (http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...064&highlight=) but I've decided to forgive him on the basis that we decide a way forward in terms of him dealing with his anger. I've tried calling him but it's saying that his number is not recognised. I left a voicemail for him, but he hasn't rung back. I'm so worried that he's changed his number. I went round his house and started shouting up at his window to come down but his housemate said he wasn't in. I don't believe her though, because she smirked at she said it.

It just makes me angry because I'm the one making the effort for him and he does this. I don't know what to do.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment