Pages

Search blog and web

New Guy

I met this new guy recently, tonight I went to hang out with him properly for the first time with one of my friends. At the time he seemed really nice and sweet, and hes suggested meeting up next week.

Being nosey I looked at his Twitter (as in his profile, I don't mean I was literally on his account.) he's added screen shots of a convo. between some girl and himself where he's basically slept with this girl and saying she'll never find better and he only slept with her to prove how easy she was? It's not my business what he gets up to as we aren't together, but I'm worried that maybe I'm just another target and the nice act is to just get me to sleep with him? Although he did seem to like me...

What can I do? Is there any signs to look out for?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment