Pages

Search blog and web

issues trying to get a girlfriend

Hello,

I'm around 18 years old, and don't get me wrong, its not like I don't get out a lot or I lack friends or what not, its mostly that my mother has an issue with interracial relationships, in other words I'd have extreme difficulty trying to attain one as I'm mostly not attracted to black girls.

Don't get mum wrong,she isn't doing this due to her loathing of other races she is just under the false impression that women inthis country aren't 'approjpriate' for me. She's done a lot for me over the years and I just feel so conflicted in what I wish to do.

(Excuse the typos this was done on a tablet. And I hate using them)

And also, she is from africa originally.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment