Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling after ending EA. Need your support and help through this please

I was told by everyone here to ask for support if I needed it. Well, I do. Emotionally I feel a void and sense of loss after ending a 2 1/2 year EA a few days ago (I posted the details of it under another threat). I don't want to retype them and live them here. I want that to be the past. I want to move forward. It was the hardest thing to take accountability and stop it from continuing. I realized the relationship was wrong. I get all the reasons why it was and took steps to end it myself, despite how hard it was. However, I don't regret that. I really don't. I do, however, need your support. I'm struggling with the feelings of missing him to talk with about my day, care about what I'm feeling and just getting the attention he gave me. It was genuine. I read through all of my old messages (12867) over the past year and realized how this transpired. slowly but surely over time. I knew it wasn't healthy, nor fair to me, to his spouse, or to him. I addressed to him that he must have a huge void in his life from an emotional standpoint in order to need to do this and reach out to me as much as he has. So, now I'm asking, as you've told me to ask. Please support me in this as I struggle through the feelings of the loss, emptiness, guilt, regret and the tossing, turning nights.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment