Pages

Search blog and web

Fellas - Obligatory "Relations?" Just Role With It???

Good Morning, sorry for the fancy pancy way of stating this, but i'm at work, so i just can't come out and subject line "Obligation Sex." For the most part, i'm a happily married man, some are aware of my ongoing struggle. If i came home from work early right now, i'm take my wife's hand, and lead her upstairs to the bed room. I should be happy with this fact. A person who is dying of thirst, begging of water, shouldn't slap away an offer just because it isn't bottled.... sorry, poor anollogy, but you get my point.

Only difference is, if i came home right now, and just sat there... she wouldn't take my by the hand, and lead me to the bedroom. This has pretty much been the way it always is. I've shared this story with older, married siblings, and they told me i am not alone. But it would be nice, if i felt ... desired. I'm the main initiator 90% of the time (she initiates when she thinks i'm upset with the fact that its been longer than a week since we've had sex, so to me, her intiation is... "this will get you out of your dumps")

In the meantime, its me that's the one that's trying to spice things up. Its me who is buying the toys, buying the outfits, trying new positions, its me who is yearning for it every other day like a sick puppy dog. Even though i've been sleeping with this woman since the mid-90's I can still look forward to sleeping with her like its our first time ( I love her and i love that ass of hers, and she's highly attractive ). But i doubt ... very seriously that she longs for the passion of my embrace. I doubt she looks forward to the moment of our lovemaking, if anything, i think she probably can't wait till its over. When we are making love, she's down for anything, any position, lets me do anal, which is not her cup of tea, so i only go there once every few months, but there there's literally nothing she won't allow. I bring her to climax everytime, and i know she enjoys it. But at the end of the day, i can't help but feeling like she's doing it... just because she thinks its ex pected of her. I'm HL, she's LL.

Help? If possible? :scratchhead:
Ladies can chime in as well.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment