Pages

Search blog and web

Separated since Oct- he has someone else

My husband and I have been separated for a couple of months. Within 2 weeks of our separation I found out that he already met someone. He introduced her to my kids (18 and 20). He brought her to his Christmas party. He sleeps over her house.....

He is my high school sweetheart. Together for 22 years. I'm so hurt right now. At this moment I feel so much anger and I just don't understand how he jumped into this relationship. He told me he wasn't cheating, etc with her or anyone. He now refuses to talk to me and is 100 percent that he wants a divorce.

He was violent and an angry person in our marriage and while it's probably for the best that I'm not with him.....I'm hurting so badly and I just can't seem to let go even though I want to and need to. My emotions get the best of me to the point where I can't function and I will just sleep, cry, or get angry at him.

I also don't understand how this person start a relationship with a married man who is very recently separated. I can't wrap my head around it.

Has anyone else gone through this and do you have advice on how I can work on letting go??

Thank you




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment